Where can i buy Chanel w/ no sales tax?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladies,:smile: i've read a lot of threads and see many lovely ladies can get away with sale taxes. I live in NYC and always pay sale tax which is about 8.25%:sweatdrop:. Does anyone know where and which chanel boutique should i buy from..SA name and Phone number would be very appreciated ..TIA:yahoo:

2. You have to live in a "hick" state like West Virginia that has no NM, no Saks, no Bloomies, no Chanel boutique aka brick and mortar store. That's the only way I know to skirt the tax man. There are mumblings about to close this loophole as well.

I wouldn't recommend moving just to save sales tax, btw.

3. You have to live some place that doesn't have any of those stores and unfortunately, I don't think you'll get away with it. You could send it to a family member who is in one of those states but short of that, I don't know what to tell you.

I've had them sent to my ILs who live out of state and don't have Chanel boutique, NM, Saks, etc... but I have never been able to do it when shipping to myself.

4. please post your comments/questions in one of the many threads already on this topic.
    Thanks! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.