Where can i buy chanel sunglasses/eyeglasses online?

1. hey everyone! quik question: where can you buy chanel sunglasses online? thanks so much:biggrin:
  2. If you know you're Chanel pretty well, there are a few reputable sellers on eBay that can get the current season's styles for about 25% off retail.
  3. *bump*

Im looking for an online retailer as well.
  4. did you try the 2 links provided?

I know there's some reputable eBay Sellers as well. . . would you buy frmo eBay if someone here recommended someone?
  5. Hi, Swanky Mama I'd love to know the usernames of any reputable sellers on ebay if possible? Thanks so much :smile:
  6. The first one is defintely OK - the feedback is good, and the glasses have the right markings and CHANEL etched into the lens. The fakes haven't done that yet thankfully!

Not sure about the second since the glasses shots are too generic. Hopefully someone else can comment on the seller for you.
  7. Thanks for your input, tweetie! :flowers:

I figured the first seller had authentic sunnies.

I am hoping that someone has dealt with the second seller and that they sold authentic sunnies.

8. Me too. I almost bought a pair too, but ended up buying a pair of Bvlgari from 4sunglass. I may still get the Armani's.

I can't help too much on the other sellers, I've only dealt with 4sunglass for the last 2-3 years.
  9. 4sunglass has some really negative feedback.
  10. :shrugs:

eBay Member Profile for 4sunglass

They have over 4,000 feedback (4,149) and 3 negatives in the last twelve months. I think that's pretty good, all things considered.