Where can I buy Balenciagas in TX?

1. So I have to admit, after I bought my Chloe Paddy I have really been diggin' the Bbags...

BUT I don't know the first thing about 'em...where can I buy in TX? Are there boutiques? I don't want to risk buying it online now with all of this talk of fakes on Bluefly?

2. I believe that NM in TX carries Balenciaga.

3. ^yup, Neimans carries a few. I've seen them at the Neimans at the Houston Galleria and the Neimans at the Shops of WIllowbend in Plano.

4. In Houston there's a boutique called Mix Modern Clothes that sells balenciaga. That's the only place I've ever seen b bags. They have a pretty good selection too.

5. Here in San Antonio where I live, I've seen them at Saks. But they had a very small selection the last time I was there.

6. Ok. So small selection in TX...so where do all of you gals buy your bbags??

Im sooo jealous.

7. If you know exactly what you want, call Balenciaga NY ([FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]212 206 0872)[/FONT][/FONT], they don't charge sales tax if you don't live in NY state. Aloha Rag in Hawaii (http://www.aloharag.com) don't charge sales tax and will give you free shipping. The downside is BalNY only give you store credit but have a large selection especially earlier in the season. AR will charge $50 for restocking.

Oh, but you can also go to NM and if you don't see what you want, I think the SA can help you locate it if they have it in another NM and get it shipped there :yes: