Where Can I Buy An Inclusion Bracelet?

1. I saw one on Elux two nights ago and fell in love. I just checked the site and it's no longer listed. :sad: I really wanted to get it as an Xmas present to myself. (Honestly this was going to be my LAST LV purchase of the year, honest). Now I'm bummed. Help! :crybaby:
  2. Call 866-Vuitton and they should be able to locate one for you. What color was it?
  3. I think it's kinda hard to find. I got so lucky to get clear inclusion because my SA hooked me up. I wasn't on the list..

Try to call 1866 may be some store still have them. What color do you want??
  4. check back constanly w/Elux, i saw it several times in Berry :smile:
  5. If it was the clear one, they had that and the ring at the South Coast Plaza store yesterday. I think they also had the framboise one.
  6. Call 866-vuttion
  7. nieman marcus @ stanford has the clear and lv @ stanford has the framboise
  8. Thanks ladies! I just chatted with a rep from Elux and was told to keep checking the site for new listings. :crybaby:

Also, I spoke with an SA of LV who is trying to assist me with finding one. She has promised to call me at 10:00am when the stores open to hunt one down.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me. :sweatdrop:
  9. aaaaah. i gootta hurry! lol
  10. Great news! A clear inclusion has been found and is on it's way. I should have it on Friday!! :party:
  11. Congrats!
  12. Congrats! I'm glad you found one!
  13. nice! how much do they retail for btw?
  14. Congrats on finding one! Can't wait to see pics.
  15. Congrats!
    Is it coming from another store? Do you have to pay tax+shipping?