Where can I buy an 07 Aqua First?

1. Hi ladies, I sold my 05 Turquoise First because it was a little too bright for me, but I love my 06 Blue India Twiggy, and think that the 07 Aqua might just be what I am looking for. However, I am having problems locating one in the First style (I am in Asia), and I already tried BalNY, Saks, Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, and Bloomingdales when I visited NYC 2 weeks ago.

Please let me know if you see an Aqua First! Thanks! :flowers:
  2. saw on in harrods 3 days ago. IF you want i can call them tomorrow and put it under your name. let me know.
  3. seeing that you are in Asia.....
    Hong Kong Balenciaga in central has an Aqua first... saw its last week... not sure if its there though.
  4. ^^^ Wenthy, my husband is in HK right now! Where is HK Balenciaga? I tried looking for it when I went to HK in March, but couldn't find it or Joyce. I walked all the way from Pacific Place down to H&M on Queensway (Queen's Road?) and couldn't find it :sad:
  5. mimi, thanks so much! I will try HK first, then if not, Harrods. My brother is studying in London at the moment and I could ask him to pick it up for me.

TPF ladies are the best! :yahoo:
  6. In less than an hour since I saw the replies to my post, my husband has bought me my Aqua First in HK!!! :nuts:

Thank you so much everyone! :woohoo: