Where can I buy a Paddy

1. Hi All,

Does anyone have a list of authorised distributors for Chloe bags?

Not 100% sure whos selling the fakes!!

Thanks in advance
  2. Hi again, Michelle! :biggrin: This thread can help you:

Personally, I'd be very wary of Bluefly, at the moment, though, as they have been found to have (I think, accidently) sold a few fakes lately. :hrmm: However, I don't think they ship to the UK, so you're probably OK there, anyway!

A good choice for you would be www.cricketdesignerwear.co.uk as they are just down the road from you, in Liverpool (Colleen shops there...a lot! :lol: ).

Hope this helps! :biggrin:
  3. Forgot to say, that if you want to buy from www.cricketdesignerwear.co.uk don't worry if they don't have the right colour and/or style on their website (they only seem to update it about once a year!). Email, or phone them and ask them if they have the style you want, in the colour you want, in stock in their bricks and mortar shop. :biggrin:

4. Thanks for the info.. I'll logon right now and return the other one to Branded on Monday:biggrin:

5. Hooray!!! :biggrin: If you have any problems with them, please let us know!
  6. www.net-a-porter.com is a legit designer online retailer. I bought my Paddy there and recently some cloths. They have an amzing quick delivery e.g. I ordered my dress Wednesday morning and it arrived Friday (UK to Germany)
  7. Michelle, am glad you have decided to return the bag. I would really voice your concerns about the authenticity of this bag to them.
    You might want to try Libertys in London for Chloe...also Selfridges has recently opened a Chloe boutique in their Handbag/accessories department! (Which is rather gorgeous) Let us know how you get on.

Edit. You might also want to try some House of Fraser stores, as some of the larger stores stock Chloe Handbags/accessories.
  8. Aloha Rag
  9. Is Styldrop safe?
  10. Why not call Kirna Zabete and get one 30% right now! They are legit, and having a fantastic sale that includes paddys! Good luck to you!!!

Between Prince and Spring
    NEW YORK, NY 10012

Monday to Saturday 11-7
    Sunday 12-6

212-941-9656 EXT 4