Where art thou Pinko Bag....

1. Hi Everyone....

It seems I like things from Italy... I got my first Prada bag this year and now I saw this other bag...

PINKO BAG.

It was soo neat! Great beading on the letters.

However I can't find it anywhere online and I am sure they don't sell it in the US and it seems if I go to Pinko online they only sell to everyone but the US...

Anyone have one? Anyone have a idea how to get one???? I only like the black on with the pearls on the letters.
    What's that you want a picture...
    http://www.shoppinko.it/Template/detailSTOREProducts.asp?LN=UK&IDTema=21007&Sito=storeGB&IDNegozio=1&IDFolder=202&IDOggetto=21225&IDArticolo=21226&mCW=DQG%23%2B%26Whpd%26%23%40%235433%3A%2C%0D%0A&mCO=%26Ruglqh%26%2F%23%26QrphSurgrwwr%26#

sorry that came out long... anyways let me know if you know anything... thanks!
    Emily

2. I've seen the Pinko bags here in London in department stores like Selfridges. But sorry dont know about in the US.

3. I used to have a Pinko Bag...black with pink sequined print. I got it off of yoox.com for $50. It's a great bag! Super convienent carry-all with great style! But I ended up selling it on eBay after I saw someone with a knock-off. On the plus side, I ended up getting near $90 for it!

4. when i was in italy a few years back, i purchased my first prada handbags and a PINKO bag... black bag with white sequence. adorable bag! but i have not ever seen it in the united states...