Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

DH suggested either Mauritius or Seychelle for beach destination this year. He said both places are nice (he's a pilot and travels regularly). But I have always wanted to visit Jamaica and I want to do this before I hit 40! So, it'll be one of these 3 places for beach vacation and annual summer vacation with my in-laws up in the mountain in Cortina, Italy.

Going to New Orleans for Mardi Gras in a month
And we are getting married this summer, but the real honeymoon will have to wait. We will go away for a few days but haven't decided where for sure yet.

DH suggested either Mauritius or Seychelle for beach destination this year. He said both places are nice (he's a pilot and travels regularly). But I have always wanted to visit Jamaica and I want to do this before I hit 40! So, it'll be one of these 3 places for beach vacation and annual summer vacation with my in-laws up in the mountain in Cortina, Italy.

Jamaica is not that great IMHO, would not be one of my votes for you, and I think you'll be disappointed when I see some of your other choices.

We are going on our first cruise ever! And it will be our first vacation in TWO FRICKIN' YEARS!!!! In August, we're going on a 7-day cruise to the eastern Caribbean. (I've never been there) We're taking our kids and they're going to love it...and best of all, there is an onboard kids' club so DH and I can have relaxing alone time each day! :smile:

Other than that, we won't really be going anywhere the rest of the year. We have to save our pennies for our cruise!

The only place I want to go is back Home to Scottsdale, AZ! Im in Indiana at Grad School now, but after my first semester on campus I can finish studies via distance education. Amazing news, but now we just have to sell the house we bought here! Cross your fingers! haha

I'm from Australia. I'm going to SF & NY in a week's time then moving to Toronto.

Then I'm going to Vermont in March for skiing and the Dominican for a friend's cousin's wedding.

I'm from Australia. I'm heading to Queenstown in NZ for 9 days at the end of July, I have my fingers crossed that the snow will be good. I leave 25th July until the 02nd Aug. I can't wait.