Where are the Bocces?

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
i just got a foresta bocce and am a newly convert to the bocce bag and i'm looking for amore or pirata bocce...but i'm trying to think of where i can find them? has anyone seem em at their nordies or macy's?! any help would be AWESOME! :P

yay for bocces!!!! they are seriously cute when u put ur stuff in it :smile: i've seen them at only select macy's and mostly on Evilbay~ i haven't seen any at nord's...

vmasterz: lol yes i was all about the bambinos...but i got over it when the inner lining got hella snagged up in the zipper on my spiaggia bambino...n its still snagged, i dunno what i'm going to do, maybe cut the inner lining...but now there's new love for the bocces! lolz

I LOVE my bocce. I only have one which is an inferno. It is the perfect little evening bag. I went to see the musical Wicked and I carried it that night and a few people stopped me and told me how appropriate it was for the occasion. I live in Houston and we are completely devoid of all toki. I had to order mine from the Seattle outlet.

vmasterz: lol yes i was all about the bambinos...but i got over it when the inner lining got hella snagged up in the zipper on my spiaggia bambino...n its still snagged, i dunno what i'm going to do, maybe cut the inner lining...but now there's new love for the bocces! lolz

yeah i guess those linings are like the bambinones :Push: ..maybe unzip slowly?? :lol: j/k ..yay for new loves!:yahoo:

bubblesung: try holding the fabric straight while u try to unzip... it got folded into there and you should be able to pull it out by wiggling the zipper and pulling the lining... at least that's how I always get out snags :sad: my bambinone has that problem when I over fill it

tehlilone: the fabric is actually trapped throughout the entire zipper so despite me holding onto the lining, i can't really pull it anywhere..i've managed to get it out before, but this time is super bad

kkimm: i was considering that..but i don't want to pay for shipping for a small bag and i don't want to think of MORE bags to buy because i'm done with those prints! lolz

eek..sorry to hear that :sad: ..so did you try to get it out yet?

tehlilone: weird i would have thought that the less you put in there the more it would snag?? cuz the weight isnt there to pull the lining away from the zipper :confused1: