Where are my RH PT sisters???

1. We haven’t heard much about RH PT for awhile :sad:… it is still my favorite style :tup: I miss hearing about them and drooling over pics :drool: Anyone with pics to share?
  2. Here's pics of my sandstone city (which I sold) and my beloved sandstone parttime.
  3. Ohhhh, she is BEAUTIFUL :drool: :drool: I've never seen a RH Sandstone PT til now!!! How did you find her?
  4. Here is my one and only!
  5. I got her from hgbags. I feel lucky to have found her since most other stores had sold out.
  6. MRG, the Grenat is TDF :drool: :drool: :drool:the color/leather combo is mouth-watering...

Circoit, the Sandstone is a must have!!! Lucky girl :yahoo:
  7. Here’s my super BORING but super ESSTENTIAL Black PT.
    image001.jpg image002.jpg
  8. The PT is smaller than the City, yes?
  9. No the PT is larger than the City and smaller than Work.
  10. IMHO, the PT is a wider version of City :heart:
  11. Here's my one & only PT, a Sandstone PT as well... :love:

Hanging next to a Marine City for size comparison... Love them both!
    Sandstone&Marine hook2.jpg
  12. Bags4Bubbles - your Sandstone PT is drool-worthy as well :drool: :drool: :drool: and the color of the Marine City is TDF!!! So much brighter then my Marine Work. You've just toughened my resolve to return it. I want one with color like yours :yes:
  13. LOL... glad to be of assistance! Thanks! ;) I definately would keep your Marine Work, but that is just one woman's opinion!! I thought the color on yours was gorgeous!!! The thing that I really like about Marine, is that is can be very dark inside, but then the blue really comes through outside.

Marine is a great color for "everyday" use! :smile:
  14. Bags4Bubbles - my Marine Work is just too dark... I think Ocean may be the answer here but I'll have to wait :crybaby:
  15. I would hold out for Ocean then!! No sense in having something that you're not absolutely in love with!! :yes:

Edit: On a side note... I think my Marine is pretty dark as well... I think it just photographs lighter. So you may be wanting a different color altogether, unless you've seen one IRL that was a bit lighter??? My blueberry is definately lighter then the Marine, and I think Ocean is even lighter then Blueberry...