Where are All the coin purses hidding?

They are so sought after and must be very useful for all kinds of little things that you don't want floating around in your big Bbag. I am having the same problem with clutch / makeup bags. I would LOVE an Vert Gazon or Magenta and I don't "do" ebay (never will). Being in Australia is also a logistical problem because Cult Status don't have those colours and I don't want to resort to buying retail overseas as I always get slogged with customs fees. I feel your pain!!!

They are so sought after and must be very useful for all kinds of little things that you don't want floating around in your big Bbag. I am having the same problem with clutch / makeup bags. I would LOVE an Vert Gazon or Magenta and I don't "do" ebay (never will). Being in Australia is also a logistical problem because Cult Status don't have those colours and I don't want to resort to buying retail overseas as I always get slogged with customs fees. I feel your pain!!!

I'm also in Australia.

You will not get charged Customs on a Coin Purse, as the value of it is under AU$1000

Even when the value is over, the dont always slog you with Customs Fees. Especially if a seller does you a favour and declares a lower value on the item.

Apparently Cult Status are getting 07' colours in soon. I would contact them and ask to be put on a waiting list, I'm sure they will be happy to help.

Coin Purses rock!

I saw a rouge theater coin purse on eBay yesterday and while I was contemplating a purchase, some other lucky person hit BIN before I could make up my mind. There probably aren't many of that color that pop up either. Oh, well - I'm just too wishy-washy.