When you met your SO, did you know?

1. So maybe it's a bit corny....but I think allowed at V day time....

Listening to corny music and "today I met the boy, I am going to marry" came on...and it hit me, I did know....when I met DH....he was 'the one'...even tho I had just gone through a terrible divorce less than 2 years before and swore I would never marry again. Almost 15 years ago and I still feel the same.

2. Hmm..with my bf, there really was never a moment, I just remember when I started feeling SO much happier being with him. We started out as friends first and I mean, I was always happy but he just enhanced it...if that makes any sense. It's hard to explain lol.

3. When I met DH, we just 'clicked' immediately. I knew he was 'the one'...:love:

4. Yes, instantly....:heart::tender: and we are as giddy today.. as the day we met.

5. i didn't know then...
    when i was dating him, i also dated a few men :p but then there was time when i feel that he's the one i feel safe and comfortable with.
    i could really live with this guy.

6. I knew the minute I saw him...........that's the reason I persued him or as he says STALKED him! :nuts:

oh and 7 years together but 6 married

7. when i met him i was just like "whats with this guy?" he seemed kinda strange ..but he was so intriguing at this same time...like a
    johnny depp type.. the moment he kissed me at the end of our date.... omg :love: !! and we've been together ever since!! i was 17 when we met so it has been 9 years & I Love him Even more everyday!!oh and we're married now too:yahoo:

8. heehee.. what a great thread around vday. The first time I really met my now SO - I was truly blown away. I don't think it was quite "I'm going to be married to him some day." but rather a "I'd love to be with him and if we ever do - he's a keeper!"

Now fast forward 3-4 years and I can't imagine life being better without him. There really is some truth about finding your better half!

9. My DH and I were on our very first date, and I forget exactly what we were talking about but there was a moment when he cut his eyes at me and gave me a grin and I suddenly thought, "oh boy, I'm in trouble!"....

10. No, I didn't. But 6 years later we are still going strong and I guess that is what counts the most.

11. I was 18 when I met my DH in a bar on Bourbon Street. I told my best friend within 30 minutes that this was the guy I was going to marry. We have been together for 15 years, and married for 10!! Best drunk decision that I have ever made!!!

12. The first time I met Bart...I have to admit I didn't really like him. I met him at my cousin's birthday party. We didn't really speak to eachother, just a quick hello since we didn't know eachother. Basically, I thought he was a self absorbed, pretentious, snobby @$$ hole :shame:

My cousin later then invited me out to dinner with her boyfriend at the time and a "friend" of hers. Well, the "friend" turned out to be Bart and he had apparently been eyeing me the whole birthday party and didn't have the nerve to ask me out himself, lol :shrugs:

It took me a while to realize he was "the one", but...Yeah :love:

13. I didn't know immediately, because I had just came out of a horrible relationship. So I was trying to cope with that, but one day it hit me I LOVE this guy. And now I can't imagine a day without seeing his face before I go to bed.

14. I knew 100%...I came home from our 1st date and told my roommate, that is the man I am going to marry! Exactly 1 yr and 1 month later, I did just that. We have been happily married for 13 yrs!!

15. Well I was a little put off at first because he looked at me funny. I think I realized something was different about him the first time we hung out together and there was this pull towards each other, so that by the end of the night I was sitting with my head on his shoulder.