When you don't feel good, what's for dinner?

1. When you have the flu or similar symptoms, what do you have for dinner?

I usually have:

Dry toast
    Onion/chicken soup
    Carrot sticks.
  2. That is when you have to call for pizza. It has curative powers. And even if you are alone, just leave the door open and you won't have to get up. The pizza distribution professional will put it right in front of you and even get you another pillow and some water for your pills if you present a pitiful enough sight.
  3. Chicken noodle soup, or mac-n-cheese (or some other pasta).
  4. McDonald's vanilla milkshake and frenchfries. That is ALL that sounds good when I'm sick. It's been this way my whole life and it's not even something I would normally crave/ eat :shrugs:
  5. Soup!
  6. Arroz Caldo the filipino version :biggrin:
  7. Hmm...when I've been sick w/ fever and I start to feel a little better...

Drink lots of 7up.
    Have chicken noodle soup.
  8. plain broth and clear beverages....

9. This is what I do!!! Living in a big city, though, I actually have to get up and go to the door. And LOL, Shimma, about the "pizza distribution professional". They really are efficient at navigating awkward boxes in dangerous traffic on a bike- I've never had a messed up pizza before!
  10. Minestrone, roasted potatoes with cream and grilled chicken.
  11. i agree with soup!!!
  12. Noodle soup, lots of noodles!
  13. Nothing, when I feel like crap I dont want to eat!
  14. When I feel really sick, I'll make plain pasta with nothing on. If I'm feeling a little better probably a bowl of cereal.
  15. Unfortunately when I am ill I never lose my appetite.
    I do tend to eat more soup though in the hope of a cure :smile:
    I drink of large glass of freshly squeezed orange juice every day so I double up on that if I have a cold.