when will they know?????

1. I have called several different Barneys and several different Neiman Marcus stores. All I want to know is if they are getting SGH Steel/Plomb Day bags. Is that asking too much?!:confused1: I really thought be know they would have some idea- it is July!!! I Don't live by either store and try calling different stores- I don't want to be a stalker, but I want what I want too:roflmfao:!!!!!!! Any ideas anyone?!!!! TIA

2. Bal NY already has them in the store - you should call them - ask for Kim or Daphne.

3. I'm pretty sure that Barneys Seattle had a Steel SGH Day this afternoon. I don't have an SA there, but someone should be able to help you.

4. Thank you, thank you, thank you Chesire Cat!!!!!! I appreciate your help!!!!! I really want to order from NM or Barneys. As soon as I get it I will post pictures!:yahoo:

5. I just called Barneys in Seattle and Martha said they don't have the day in steel in GSH. I am going to cry!:sad:Does anyone else have any ideas???? TIA!!!!!

6. Yup looks like we are on the search for the same bag!!!!:lol:

7. StarBrite310 it looks like we both have good taste!!!! I will let you know if I find our dream Bbag and you let me know if you do. I am hoping one of the Dept. stores just hasn't gotten it in yet. I know we are both ready to give them some good homes!:tup: