When will S/S 08 colors/color names be released?

The girl who first posted that list said she got it from a reputable source. I got it from a different but equally reliable source, but you're right - until we have official word from Bal it is not for sure. I would be quite surprised if it were not the real deal though.
:tup:
Oh my CC I will go nuts if it turns out to be accurate! I think I am too affraid to believe and then be devastated! I have been waiting for a list like this since I discovered Bal in late 06. As you see from my collection I have not purchased one bag direct yet, so I am praying to love my Grape bags when they finally arrive and that this S/S 08 list is true! If it is legit I am going to drown myself in Bubblegum Pink bags and accessories!
:graucho:

We can only hope, StartBrite! Actually, no, I don't want to hope, because I plan to own a Bbag by the time SS colors come out, and I won't have the money to buy the green one!

The blue and green color sound interesting, can't wait to see what those colors actually look like!!!!

when browsing through Balenciaga's website i couldn't help but think these four colors stood out... could the gloves be the peachy bumble gum pink? or the coat be the electric blue.... the flowers in the dress be the more pink magenta and then the dress be the vert thyme? i sure hope so (although my bank account won't be thrilled!lol)

Attachments

• z-balenciaga.JPG
    z-balenciaga.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 46
  • z-balenciaga1.JPG
    z-balenciaga1.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 48
  • z-balenciaga2.JPG
    z-balenciaga2.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 68
  • z-balenciaga3.JPG
    z-balenciaga3.JPG