When will groom run out ?

1. Does anyone know how long it will be before groom peices run out. My store has some groom Cles's left and I was gunna get one after christmas. Do you think they will still have them left ?. Thanks ;)
  2. Yah. They should have them for a while. After Christmas for sure.
  3. I was told, when they are gone...they are gone...don't know what your stores inventory is.
  4. If you have my luck, they will be sold out when you go to purchase one.:sad:

I know Eluxury still has them, so I would think there are plenty to go around. You shouldn't have any problems.
  5. There should be a few more around in each store around the world. Its limited edition. So after this, wont be anymore around. So get them if u like them a lot.
  6. I think there are some around here and there.
    I'm quite sure that it's not too hard to get it!
  7. I think you should be safe. :smile:
  8. me tooo steve! I'm thinking about the groom pochette wallet but I dunnooooooooooooooooooooooo...
  9. LOL, I didnt even want one but I went in the store last week and the Round cles :drool: , Its nice to just to have on show. LOL !;)
  10. There are still plenty around..I'd give it until maybe March or so.
  11. Steve, I want to get a piece from the groom line too- probably a cles! Hopefully we can both luck out after the Holidays!
  12. ooo we can join the Groom Club together lol :nuts: :graucho:
  13. My SA said it's not doing well in our area and just before telling me this she offered to show them to me hoping that i'd buy it. I hate the groom collection (sorry...don't shoot me lol), so i was thinking to myself, "oh you guys aren't selling them, so you're pushing it to ME?!?!?!?!?!?! lol" haha my SAs cute lol ( don't mind her 'jokes' ). So there's a LOT left in our store
  14. The groom has sold really well here and my SA said it will be around maybe until March ....Good Luck with your quest for groom;)
  15. I saw the Groom cles in People magazine's holiday gift guide...wonder if that will make em sell out?!!?!?