When was the Twiggy introduced?

1. Hi ladies,

I was wondering if anyone knows when the Twiggy was introduced as a style. I have seen 04's, but no 03's, but that doesn't mean that they were not out there, they could be, but fiercly guarded!

I wish you well,

Bridget

2. On the Ateliernaff "art of the tag" page, LP states:

"late 2004 twiggy bags with brass hardware do have a silver tag. 2005 and later twiggys do not have a silver tag"

I'm assuming that means that Twiggys were introduced in late 2004 ... ??

Wait ... I know that can't be right, since there are Twiggys with silver hardware ... oh well ... so much for my investigative skills. ;)

3. actually, i think they were introduced before 2004, 'cause i was lusting after one for 3 years before i took the plunge this summer :yes:

4. Well, if this 2003 red twiggy was correctly identified, then I guess it goes back at least to F/W of 2003!!

5. yeppers, that sounds about right to me flatflux-girl, according to my 3-year lust period (lol!!!) :p

6. Ok, I'm going to stop this obsessive searching now ... but I'll just mention I found a reference to a possible '03 emerald twiggy on this page on another forum ... scroll down to abbyroad's post (don't miss MiMi's '03 Emerald First pics, though).

That would mean they go back to at least S/S 2003...whew!

7. wow, you should be a detective or something...lol!

8. Thank you so much!

I wish you well,

Bridget

9. I still wish some of the more experienced people in this forum would respond to this thread and give us your take on it...surely one of you knows the answer? :smile:

10. i know there was an 03 red twiggy owned by a member...