When Too Much Is Too Much...

Oh man- I wish she had a BIN Button- I am bummed-:crybaby::crybaby:

Guess I'll have to go to LV in Austin to purchase one for 385.00 Sellers like that make me :censor::censor::censor::censor:

Yeah this seller seriosuly over prices everything. She makes The Huang Family's prices look cheap. She had a pink CB pochette for $1300 a couple months ago. She's insane and I wonder if she ever sells anything.

Yeah this seller seriosuly over prices everything. She makes The Huang Family's prices look cheap. She had a pink CB pochette for $1300 a couple months ago. She's insane and I wonder if she ever sells anything.

I agree Allison- The Huang Family and many others, I don't understand why they think their items are more special than anyone else's and price them that way- unless they aren't disclosing they were once owned by the "Queen of Sheeba".................:graucho::graucho::graucho:

I'm sure it will sell, even if the Pastilles will be there for a limited time, it is available now everywhere. I saw l'extravagant from authentic.lv and I think that it's the price to pay if you are really looking for it. It's a discontinued bag so the value increase.

her stuff is ALWAYS overpriced. Her CB pochettes went from $895 to $1395 now!!

Yup, and she has those 1395 pochettes for more than a year now. Hang on, i think it's more than a year, I remember when I was looking to buy my red cream pochette from eBay on 2004!!, she already had those at 1395 :rolleyes:

She's currently listing a white mc eye love retro for 9500. From what I notice, the prices have changed from 4000-ish, 5000-ish, 9000-ish, back to 5000-ish, and then back to 9000-ish again :confused1:

Interesting- here is the response to the email that I sent asking why her prices are so above the current resale or retail market.

often times we change our prices on some of our items, simply because we will not be available to answer the hundreds of emails that we can sometimes receive in one day. in this particular case, we had an out of town wedding to attend and would not have computer access for most of this week, so we raised some of our newly listed items, just to cut down on some of the load, although, it did not do much good, because one of our lv cashmere scarves was purchased at the buy it now price just this weekend, lol!:rolleyes: