When it rains it pours....the mailman wrang twice today!

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Ohhh my I am in trouble, this morning the bell wrang and it was the express guy, another package from the US :yahoo:!
It's amazing I just love EMS , the've changed smth send on the 11th arrival on the 14th 3 days frm Florida to the south of France whahoooo:tup:!
Many thanks ;)
And here they are my nude patent yoyo's 110! I am sooooooo happy.
The right shoe is a bid loose in the back but I don't loose it they are much better in 39.5 nearly no "wrinkles". I am in love this color is really ........:love:

And then just two hours later the bell wrang again, and guess what there was another box. My cream/brown python VP's arrived :yahoo:. They are gorgeous, it's definately a summer shoe but with a little suntan they will look irresistible!
Python stretches but for now they fit perfectly , I feared the 39.5 would be too big in this size but I think I will be able to manage.

Now this is an amazing Valentines Day, I am thrilled, my bankaccount is less so please no more enabling!

I fear I might not have time to take and upload pics my kids are on vaccation, but I will do my best to do so asap