When is the Zara sale?

eneeen said:
confirmed by my friend who also works at zara june 28th! i'm so excited!! right after work i'm dashing right to my nearest zara to pick up some goods for vacation haha :smile:

Thanks for the info! Will sale online also be on June 28?

prettydagger said:
Same as full priced merchandise. With tags and receipt, within 30 days, full refund in form of original payment. Without a receipt, it will only be accepted at a manager's discretion and then you will only receive credit/exchange in the amount of what that item is *currently* worth. Yes, you can always return in store but the payment will be refunded to your card, which can take a couple days.

Thanks for the info! Do you know much discount is the sale?

I too have been trying to find out when the Zara sale starts in the UK and havent got anywhere.

The only useful information I came across was when I tried placing an online order a few days ago, I received a notice to say that Zara was not going to offer store collections for orders placed online from 20 June to 1 July ... usually for online orders you can pick them up in store

This must mean the sale is starting this week - Zara staff say that they are only informed 48 hours before the sale starts and then its madness getting everything ready, I am guessing and hoping sale starts this weekend in the UK anyway, which would make it around the 23 June if its a Saturday

might be this weekend in the UK as commented in my message below Zara has suspended store collections of online orders from 20 June to 1 July - this could mean sale is starting this week possibly - I am just checking online. Usually sales hit online first before stores open the next day

I just got a bunch of full-priced stuff from Zara today without realizing there's a sale coming up soon :wtf:. I still have the tags on and the receipt... so if the sale does start on the 28th, can I bring my stuff back to the store for a price adjustment?

I just got a bunch of full-priced stuff from Zara today without realizing there's a sale coming up soon :wtf:. I still have the tags on and the receipt... so if the sale does start on the 28th, can I bring my stuff back to the store for a price adjustment?
I was reading online about this and apparently, they don't do any price adjustments. You may want to buy them again and return the full priced ones.