When is the Violet coming out?

1. I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER! I thought it was coming out in mid July? :confused1:
  2. BalNY said their window for delivery dates are mid-August to Mid-October :sad: Hang in there!

3. Whoohooo :yahoo:

I still have time to *ahem* save. :tup:
  4. Mid to late September I believe...Bring on the Step!
  5. :roflmfao:
  6. Although many places have an estimated delivery window that begins in late July/early August for the collection colors like violet, most SAs I have spoken with expect that it will probably be September before bags arrive. Their estimates are just based on past experience. Of course, this year the pre-collection colors arrived right on time, so who knows.
  7. I want Violet too!!
  8. Can someone post a picture of what the violet will look like please?
  9. StarBright, go back, back, into the posts of yore to find a thread labelled F/W 07 colors- it's there. And there are a few more posts with examples from Balenciaga trade shows, etc. Maybe somebody has them saved and can link you to them, I would but don't have time to go back and search. It's a beautiful color.
  10. OH NO!!! We have to wait till Sept now?
    I hate all this waiting.
  11. I got an email from Kim @ BalNY today that said sometime in august...:wondering
  12. This is a pic of the swatch that I got from them today, its a bit blurry tough:

13. Yikes! sorry about that, its huge, and you can't even see it!! I will try again!
  14. Ok, last try, again, its a bit blurry, but it gives you an idea.
    Grape 1.JPG
  15. Thanks for posting that swatch, polos.

It is a gorgeous shade!