When is the next Chanel Sale?

Neimans I am positive is the beginning of June !! I know that date by heart.. I have to go there today to exchange some prada shoes for my BF and I will be sure to ask !!! and update the thread

I would think there would be a good possibility that this denim bag would go on sale

Thank you so much Steph! As I mentioned, it's the only one, but they don't have it on the floor as of now. It was there for a while, but it's now being kept in the back. I guess I'll wait a few more weeks and see what happens.

Neimans is starting the first thursday of the week of June..My SA let me know that- she is preserving a bag i seen yesterday that we are sure is going on sale.. and i am going to snatch it up- plus she is going to call me.
Neimans has a pre-sale going on now for some clothing, but not everything in the store.
Chanel is like the 2nd week in June- they claim they never know, they just get an email..

June 4th and 5th. Hirshleifers Chanel boutique in Manhasset, Long Island is having a trunk show of the new Fall line. I'm curious to see if summer things are on sale then, too.

So can you give us a hint on what bags will most likely go on sale:smile:

Neimans is starting the first thursday of the week of June..My SA let me know that- she is preserving a bag i seen yesterday that we are sure is going on sale.. and i am going to snatch it up- plus she is going to call me.
Neimans has a pre-sale going on now for some clothing, but not everything in the store.
Chanel is like the 2nd week in June- they claim they never know, they just get an email..