When is the blue india arriving in stores?

fiatflux said:
I just wish it was going to be like the soft smooshy Rouge or Sapin leather, but it looks to me like it is going to be the more plasticky shiny leather like the Blueberry or Grenat. Why oh why can't they get the formula consistent among the different colors?!?

My blueberry is very matte with no veins and thick. I wonder if it has to do with the size of the bag. Mine is a work and the works seem to be pretty consistent. I did not like the grenat work though.

spiralsnowman said:
I'll try to call tomorrow and get a date, and maybe we can set up a "two week left till..." counter, like some of the lovely ladies have in their signature! :P

That would be awesome! I will put it in my signature if you tell me how!

^ beauxgoris, rouge vif is pre-fall/pre-collection color & already out, blue-india is out later....

Ohhhh a countdown thread! How baaaaaaadd baaddd baddd.... I have to remind myself to stop checking! :roflmfao:

I think the rouge VIF bags are out...I know a couple of people here have theirs already. But blue India (blue-grey) is not out yet. They divided the new colors into "pre-fall" and "fall" but blue-grey will be here soon!

all the color samples you ladies have shown are beautiful...
i actually like the very blue-grey one, it is very different, much more unique than your average blue.
i can't wait to see what the actual color will be!

ETenebris said:
That would be awesome! I will put it in my signature if you tell me how!

Spiral & ET - I got mine from this site. Click on the "Event" link, and follow the instructions for customizing your countdown.
It will give you a URL address at the end (choose the one for vbulletin). Copy that link to your signature here (under User CP), save your changes, and you should be set! :smile:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php

On topic - I love the blue india!! I want to add my name for a twiggy!

Anyone know how long the list is at BalNYC? I added my name today.

SA said Rouge Citys are coming in next week and there is a wait list, but it wasn't very long.

BTW, I spoke w/SA this afternoon at BalNYC and asked about "blue india" and she didn't seem to know what I was talking about. She said that they have a blue/grey color coming.... I am assuming this in Blue india....??

tabbyco said:
Anyone know how long the list is at BalNYC? I added my name today.

I don't know how long the list is, but when I spoke to Joseph earlier this week, I asked about the number of people listed for blue-grey City + Work bags and he said both lists were quite long. And didn't someohne mention that BalNY is only getting 20 city bags in? :Push: I wonder how many Works they're getting in, as that is the one I pre-ordered!