When is the blue india arriving in stores?

1. After seeing the pics on Balenciaga's website, I'm dying to see it in person...

Does anyone know when it'll be coming in? Thanks! :flowers:

2. i believe august or early september...

3. Yes, a BalNY SA indicated "a month or so" earlier this week...

4. Thanks guys! **Sigh** Waiting is sooo not fun. I just keep wondering if it'll be a dark or light shade...

Like this:

[​IMG]

Or more like this (a tad darker):

[​IMG]

Oy!

5. I just wish it was going to be like the soft smooshy Rouge or Sapin leather, but it looks to me like it is going to be the more plasticky shiny leather like the Blueberry or Grenat. Why oh why can't they get the formula consistent among the different colors?!?

6. oh please don't say that. i don't want to play the return game

7. Well, I'm certainly no authority (having known about Balenciagas for only about 3 weeks now), so take that with a grain of salt. ;)

8. Whenever it is coming or whatever shade it is (light or dark) I KNOW I have to have it. It looks gorgeous in ALL of its pictures, as different as it looks. I'm in love already.

9. I can't wait to see what it looks like IRL. I have a Blue India on pre-order and I am very excited!

10. I can't wait for it to come! I want it in purse form so bad.

11. I am so excited about this color! I now have to decide if I want to get in the First or City. I can't wait.

12. I cannot wait until I have this in my hands! Although, I am hoping it is darker than the pics.

13. here is the one from LVR, it looks a bit dull in this pic though :sad:

bluegrey.jpg
  14. Whoa, it looks totally diff... methinks LVR uses poor lighting in their photographs :smile:

15. hmmm, waiting is such a drag... but i guess at the end of the day it all works out!!! i'll wait with ya spiralsnowoman!!!