When is the best time to buy a new MJ bag?

1. Dear Fellow TPFers

Long story short: I was vegan for many years until I discovered the beauty of bags and shoes (only last year). The few bags I got, I got them from eBay. But there are some that I can't find on eBay so here is the question: when is the best time of the year to get a bargain? Or is it just plain luck? Thanks for your help!!
  2. That's a really good question. Seems like when the big stores like Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom have annual or semi-annual sales, it's right around the time that they are changing seasons in inventory. That seems to be when the sales start popping up. Keep an eye on the sale thread here though. There are always new things being found in stores where I would never have thought to look (like TJ Maxx, if you can believe it!)
  3. It depends on what you're looking for. Around the holidays, there will be a ton of bags up for sale. The rarer bags tend to skyrocket around then, while the more common/popular bags can be found at a pretty good deal.
  4. Thanks so much for the tips. I will wait for the holidays and keep you posted!! :p
  5. You may also want to try your local TJ Maxx. I found a cinched tote in berry last week. Also, I've heard of people finding MJ at Off Saks and Neiman Marcus Last Call. But, in the dept stores (Neiman, Saks, Nordstrom) the best time is around Xmas and around June/July. Happy Hunting!
  6. I got my blueberry lg MP at nmlc for almost less than half, just keep looking!!:biggrin: