When is enough - enough??

1. Okay... I am getting ready for a trip to New England in two weeks and I thought I would go through my closet to see what I need and what I have so after pulling all my LV's out and spreading them on the bed to figure out what's going and what's staying, I come to the realization that I want to bring them all.:yes: My Dh would have a fit- if he had to pack the car with all of them.

So after taking a good look at all these babies spread all over my bed. I ask myself the question When is it enough?? You could not possibly use all these things. Ladies do you ask your self these questions?? Im feeling guilty:sad:

2. No - I've never had that problem. Sorry.

I just know what I want and I go for it. Determination and focus is the key :yes:

3. Oh yes, always feeling like I wanna take everything with me to a trip! You just have to ask yourself what bag would you actually be comfortable with on those (long) walks and what goes with most of your wardrobe.

4. Yes. I often ask myself "will I ever run out of things that I want from LV"

I'll let you know when that day comes.

5. I have an inventory list of my bags and accessories and I usually try to limit myself to a certain # of coin purses, wallets, and other accessories... a certain # of colors in handbags and etc. That way I (hopefully) will not end up with too many items of the same style. If I do, I sell. This is only way to ease my guilt. :p

6. I always want to travel with many, many bags. I usually just bite the bullet and bring only one handheld and one shoulder....

7. I (only) took three bag's with me on my summer holiday that lasted 5 weeks! My family thinks that's alot. I think it's never enough we are buying feelings also, de feeling of having something special and beautyfull. Enjoy it, everybody has their own way of "wasting" money

8. I know exactly how you feel. I've felt that way not only about bags but other things in life. When it happens, I just step back and stop buying things for awhile and take some time to appreciate what I have. :smile:

As to packing, I totally have had that problem too! I want to take a different bag for every outfit. I guess it's just a girly thing. :shrugs:

9. me too very guilty and me want more....very bad eh??????????????????

10. Well, that's a tough one! I agree about holding off on more LV if you're starting to feel guilty....but if you can afford it, then why not? You shouldn't feel guilty at all if you can afford it! I'd rotate them often so they all get some use. I use to try to rotate my bags once a week...sometimes depending on my mood, or what I'm wearing, once a day, but that can be a pain sometimes....Good luck...let us know which one you decided to bring along your trip! Have a great time in New England, are you going leaf peeping??? Good time for it! :smile:

11. Yea, I have a hard time with this. I can only use one bag at a time and I tend to stick to one for a while. It makes me feel guilty, but on the other hand, any free money I get, I just want to buy more LV!!! It's a vicious circle for me!!

12. Yes, I am going leaf peeping....:yahoo:through the Blue Ridge Mountains
    winding our way to Vermont....

13. I went leaf peeping in Vermont about 4-5 years ago with my boyfriend, it was sooo beautiful!! I'd love to go again!! :girlsigh:

14. Enough is enough when you start questioning why you bought a particular item. I went through a period of buying LV on eBay, only to discover that I spend too much money on bags that I didn't want or need. After re-selling the bags for a loss, I new that I needed to focus on the difference between want and need.

15. I'm having the same problem. I'm going to Orlando, FL tonight and have just put away a few LV pieces I thought I wanted to pack. Simplify!! That's my advice.