When is Barney's Final Cut?

1. Does anyone know?

2. I think its going on now. Website says up to 70% off.

3. Yes the sale is going on right now....Barney's sent an email out today about the sale.

4. It's instore as well. I believe it ends on Monday.

5. Do any of you guys ever have problems getting onto the Barney's site? I have NEVER once got on in the last 2/3 weeks. LOL It's like I'm blocked from the site or something! HA

6. Thanks everyone!

7. No problems logging onto the site for me!

They charge $12 for shipping so I guess I'll just have to visit them in store today! :p

8. I've never had a problem getting on the website. If I see something I always call the store. The website is awful ordering from. They won't let you know for DAYS if its available and often gets canceled.

9. Sometimes if you call your order in and your items are being shipped from an actual barney's store, the customer service rep may be able to get you free shipping. They've done it for me in the past.

10. I got an email yesterday that said that the final cut is now and that their sale isn't going to be lasting much longer. Then they ship stuff off to the warehouse I think.

11. I just went to Barney's and they said that they will send out their sale merchandise in a week and a half. Unless you are in LA or NYC, hurry up because all the stuff is going there!