When do you start carrying your fall color bags...

:shame:

A more appropriate question for me would be, "When do you NOT carry your fall color bags..." I carry black all year - black leather or black signature - it doesn't really matter to me. I always wear black sandals during the summer along with my black bags and it just works for me.

I'm going to agree with all the California gals - it's pretty much anything goes any time of year.

I don't really own anything that screams 'summer'. I think I'll use the white and scarf ergos less once it gets to be "sweater weather", but other than that - I use whatever matches and fits my daily needs.

My bags are all able to be carried througout the different seasons, so I use all of my bags off and on all year long. Just because one of my bags might be black, I still carry it during spring and summer.

I think it really depends on wear you live. I would start wearing my fall colored bags when I start wearing my fall colored and style clothes (sweaters, jackets, etc). and being in california, we still have a couple of months until that starts.

I wear colors depending on my mood. My pink sig. demi pouch when I 'm trying to be cheery and peppy, or my khaki/parchment swingpack if i'm serious or solemn. Or just because I feel like it.

I actually just got a signature flap with white on sale at a Department Store about a month ago. I guess it should be considered a summer bag, but I am still wearing it...I am not verygood on knowing what to wear or not :wondering

I couldnt wait, I have been carrying my chocolate carly for a couple of weeks. I have been trading it out with summery purses depending on my outfit though. I knew it was wrong :nogood:, but I just couldnt help it! :supacool: