When did this happen? Hello Kitty??

1. we all knew that tokidoki and hello kitty would be collaborating but no one knows exactly when. Some of us are excited .. some of us not so much .. haha :biggrin: I guess we'll have to wait and see just how cute the stuff is before we go crazy.

2. i'm excited!!!

3. I'm hoping it'll be toward the later half of this yr when I get financial aid again for school. I'm broke this summer especially because of conventions. I already spent $300 about on AX... expecting to spend $$$ at SDCC... then there's the tutti release and transporto soonish

4. hello...i'm a lurker at tokidoki forum...I:heart:Hello Kitty since childhood so I will be watching this thread all the time:graucho:

5. I am SO excited, tokidoki and hello kitty... my two favorite.....Im going to be broke!

6. Ohhh there's a picture!! I've been waiting to see if there was one! :greengrin: I cant wait for this.. argh.. more money to spend..

7. im not too into hello kitty but that it super cute i would get that
    i think i would get anything that has to do with tokidoki!! tokidoki toilet paper anyone????

8. I'm looking forward to the tokidoki-hello kitty collaboration!!! I wonder when?

9. i have hello kitty toilet paper :lol: my bro got it for me and my sis a while back when we were younger :smile:

10. didnt a girl on LJ got a hello kitty toki necklace from her friend in NY?? I think its going to come out soon? :shrugs:

11. I am excited about this collaboration. Need to get!

12. That looks so cute! I can't wait for it to come out, I need that necklace!!