When did the Mary-Kate vintage hobo come out?

1. I looked all on the board at threads for that amazing bag but I couldn't seem to find when it came out exactly. Everyone says it's vintage but when was it out for sale? I don't recall ever seeing it in stores.

All I know is that I wish it was still available :crybaby:

2. I am almost certain it was 2001 or 2002

3. They are from the 2002 Fall/Winter collection.

4. If it's from 2002, that doesn't make it vintage, does it?? When I hear vintage, I think 1990, 1980...

5. That's what I thought too!!! lol!

God where was I in Fall/Winter 2002! I wish I bought that bag! :crybaby:

6. Would our cabas be vintage three years from now? :p

7. In 2002 I was all about Coach! My how times have changed. :biggrin:

8. I was wondering the same thing, I alway thought vintage was really old bags.

Oh no .... I'm in my late 30's I may be vintage soon too.

9. I am just trying to get ideas of where to look for it besides eBay. Did you purchase yours when it originally came out, or much later on?

Please do tell :yes:

Thanks!!!

10. Some got it from eBay I believe...

11. There was one on eBay a couple of weeks ago. After someone posted about it here,it went for $4000...:wtf:

12. Do you know the real Chanel name for it?

13. i got mine on ebay but it was the smaller version (11" wide rather than 14"). i don't have the box so i can't tell you the actual name (but it seems to me that until recently, chanel didn't really name its bags). i wouldn't call it a hobo though -- it's really a tote. you might call the chanel 800 number and see if there is a name (this line is distinctive for the oversized chain).