When did the BH come out?? Hmm..

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
I was just wondering.....

Anyone know when the BH first came out? I rarely see anyone out with one. Odd, cuz I know here on the boards their very much loved!:love:

Yesterday on my way to buy my BH, I saw a woman walking in front of me (was walking thru the mall to the LV store) with a BV. Other than that I have never seen anyone out with a BH.

Usually see people with of course Speedies (which I love also!!), last wk. someone with the multipli-cite, see lots of cabas pianos, saw a woman yesterday with a pop haut, and I've seen a few with the handheld popincourt.

Hmm..:hrmm:

It was Fall of last year.
I remember because I bought the Popincourt in May and then when the BH came out, I was really annoyed becaue I liked it better.

So I bought that one too LOL.

sratsey said:
It was Fall of last year.
I remember because I bought the Popincourt in May and then when the BH came out, I was really annoyed becaue I liked it better.

So I bought that one too LOL.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: I love the popincourt as well!! Very cute...I'm sure I'll end up with it sooner or later.:graucho:

ShoulderEyeCandy said:
I believe it came out july 2005 cause I had bought my BV the day it came out. I instantly fell in love with it! But your absoloutely right...I do rarely see them around.

Hmm...Cool:cool: . Today was my 2nd day out with it....I must admit felt pretty good! :P :lol: