Whee! I'm new!

1. Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I'm new to this forum and LV (although, I am a card-carrying Coach addict, LOL!)...have yet to get my first one, but I want to say thank-you to ALL. I am learning so much here and loving it!

I am doing Weight Watchers and I've told myself that when I get my lifetime membership (after I have achieved and maintained my goal weight), that my present to myself is going to be an LV. I am waffling between the MC line and the Mono line, but am heavily leaning towards a Mono Speedy 30. I have already lost 63 pounds and don't have much farther to go! :yahoo:Woo-hoo!

Kristan in CA

2. Welcome Kristan! I lost 100 lbs! Keep it up!

Go with Multicolor ;)

3. Welcome Krispin!! Your gonna love this place. Check out our Diet and Fitness forum. All kinds of great girls with ideas and experiences there too! Congrats on you amazing weightloss, and the soon to be new LV!!!

4. Welcome, and congrats on your progress!

I'm a former Coachaholic too, but now I've been converted...

5. Welcome and congrats on your weight loss! :flowers: An LV bag when you reach your goal? Sounds like a great incentive to me!

6. Welcome to tpf! I love the MC Speedy!

7. Welcome to the PF... you'll :heart: it here! Congrats on the weight loss :yahoo:
    I have to tell you, I have a Monogram Speedy 30 and LOVE it. It's such a great bag. If you go with that one, I know you'll love it too :love:
    Again, welcome & way to go........ :flowers:

8. Heya Kristan! You'll love it here. Everyone is so nice. Congrats on the weightloss! LV is such a great incentive. I need to get back on track with my diet too. Maybe I need some LV inspiration. Well enjoy and good luck!

9. Welcome!!

10. Welcome to the PF!!

11. Welcome to the PF Kristan!! You'll love being here. I have to say that I bought a Mono 30 last month and I just started using it and I have to say that I LOVE that size!!

12. welcome, you will :heart: it here!

13. The mono speedy 30 is an excellent choice! Congrats on your weightless and welcome to the PF!!

14. Welcome to the PF and congrats on the weight loss!! That is quite an achievement!!

15. Welcome and congrats on the weight loss. Wow 63lbs, I'm trying to lose 20 and it's hard. :hysteric: