WHEE! Guess what I just ordered? 07 Grass Green First!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I had it overnighted because I'm so impatient. I will post pics tomorrow. I might go to work late so I can be home when it arrives. :love:

2. Congrats! I really didn't know much about B-bags until TPF and now I am really thinking about getting one after seeing all of your gorgeous bags!

Post pics when you get it!

3. Congrats Jem!!!:yahoo:

4. :yahoo: :graucho: :nuts: :wlae: Ahhhh *Jem* - the grass green First is the EXACT bag I want this season!! I cannot wait to see pics and hear your report on the leather etc:yahoo: Congrats!!!

5. YAYAYAYAYAYAYA:wlae: :yahoo:

6. Congrats - can't wait to see pics!!!!!

7. :yahoo: Congrats Jem!:yahoo: I just saw it IRL and the leather and color are TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: I flipped out when I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Congrats, this is such a fun color!

Z, how was the leather on the one you saw? It seems to vary a lot from pic to pic that I've seen.

9. Congrats.. I am thinking of getting a makeup clutch in this color. It is a pretty green.

10. thanks Ladies.

yay! you are making me more excited!!!

11. We'll~ the leather on the grass green first with reg hardware was the BEST!!!! No veins at all and very soft!!!! Such a gorgeous color.

However, they had a day bag with the big gold hardware and the leather was very spotted looking~ just exactly like the pictures posted in another thread by Spiralwoman!!!

Looked just like this~
    [​IMG]

I even but the 2 bags next to each other and the leather looked completely different. By far~ the leather on the first was much nicer!!!!!! It looked like satin.

12. woop woop!!! CONGRATS *Jem* this colour is just so RICH looking!!! Can't wait to see pics! CONGRATS!

13. Jem~ you are going to love it!!!!!!! I am very sure of it! I had my emerald green courier with me and when I saw the grass green first I said to the 2 SA's that were there with me, "OMG~ I LOVE this!" and they said "We figured that you would love this look at your green bag!" LOL

14. jem - congrats! was this the first at Barneys NY. i recognize the pic zacorey posted....
    if so i saw it too, and the leather is truly amazing.
    congrats again to you!!!

15. Yeah, the leather on that Day is gross! I'm so glad to hear they're not all like that.