What's your top 5 nail polish colours and your lemmings?

^ Very nice choices, gga. OMG that RBL is so pretty!!!

I had to fix cheetah_pita's post because now I want some KOH polishes. I'm trying to be good because of the SA exchange! :P ;)

^ Very nice choices, gga. OMG that RBL is so pretty!!!

I had to fix cheetah_pita's post because now I want some KOH polishes. I'm trying to be good because of the SA exchange! :P ;)

Cheetah is the one who gave me the courage to order from KOH in Dutch. Turns out their lotion, nail serum, and nail treatments are really nice! They sent tons of cool freebies with my order.

:smile: We've got the same Koh Lemmings!

3) Illamasqua Boo
4) Illamasqua Hiss

I don't recall giving Illamasqua permission to make such kick butt glitters BEFORE I knew about them. I have SUCH a bone to pick with them.

Well I'm right after you. I have a bone to pick with them too. WHY on earth are they more expensive here when they are made here?! ugh

Out of my 452 bottles, I picked 10. This changes frequently depending on my mood, too. At the moment & in no specific order:

#1 Clarins 230
#2 China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions
#3 Borghese Stellar Notte
#4 Ozotic Pro 505
#5 Kleancolor Metallic Fuschia
#6 Missha HGR01
#7 Nfu Oh 61
#8 Orly Rage
#9 OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It!
#10 China Glaze Trendsetter

Lemmings:

#1 Ozotic 521
#2 Color Club Nouveau Vintage
#3 China Glaze Halloween 2011 Collection
#4 OPI Muppets Collection
#5 OPI DS Bold & DS Temptation

I dont even bother with top 5 anymore. It changes too much lol.

My current lemmings:
Estee Lauder Metallic Sage
D Lippmann Billionaire
and the polishes in my sig :P

I dont even bother with top 5 anymore. It changes too much lol.

My current lemmings:
Estee Lauder Metallic Sage
D Lippmann Billionaire
and the polishes in my sig :P

Ahaha I love it! I was just thinking I'm fickle with my nail polish lemmings, and that my current faves/lemmings are completely different from what i posted just 2 months ago. If I had to pick my current lemmings, it would be:

OPI Damone Roberts 1968 (still the same, I guess)
Chanel Paradoxal (but not enough to bring myself to buy it)
RBL Concrete Jungle
OPI Mad As a Hatter (got my hands on a mini and now want a full size!)
Dior Czarina Gold

But ask me again in a few weeks... I'm sure it will be completely different again!

My current lemmings are:
1. Clarins 230 (I blame this on Coachlover1000, never wanted it until she started posting about it!)
2. RBL Scrangie
3. Illamasqua Raindrops
4. DL Stormy Weather
5. KOH Blue Universe

Most likely 3 of these will continue to be lemmings forever, but I plan to purchase the other 2 asap!