Whats your sign??

1. I'm Aquarius, how about you?;) Also if you'd like to put the month and date of your birthday that would be nice... I wanna see how many of us might have the same birthdays.. you don't have to put the year..
    Mine is February 12th.. also Abraham Lincolns b day.. hahaha:lol:
  2. i'm a leo. 10 august. i didn't use to think my sign discribed me at ALL because i'm very shy...but i def. want to be the center of attention all the time, among other traits. and i have decent hair. :smile:
  3. Libra !
  4. Another LEO here. August 6. :biggrin:
  5. Leo here as well! August 22nd.
  6. Taurus!
  7. Sagittarius Here, Dec.3rd
  8. ANOTHER Leo.
    August 8.
  9. Leo, July 25th. An astologist told me I was on a cusp whatever that means...not a true Leo, more like a Cancer/Leo.
  10. i've read that a cusp has traits of the astrological sign previous to yours.

i'm a Pisces. March 5th.
  11. Virgo/Libra
  12. Sept. 5 - Virgo, and school almost always started right around then...much to my disappointment!
  13. Hmmm...I wonder if it means that you fall in between 2 signs. Most astrological calendars list 8/22 as the last date for Leos, while a few indicate it as the start for Virgos...So I guess I'm a Leo/Virgo?? Did a search and found this:

"The Leo/Virgo is a curious mixture of introverted and extroverted tendencies, modesty and flamboyance, and a capacity to see both the largest and the smallest picture in every situation. They are practical, logical and extremely creative. Virgos and Virgo Cusps are skilled at seeing all sides of a situation. In this way, Virgo exemplifies the Mutable quality assigned to it. Leos and Leo Cusps hold strong, steady opinions and have a strong ability to see their projects through to the end. In this way, Leo exemplifies the Fixed quality assigned to it. Leo/Virgos are good businesspeople because of their methodical attention to detail and their ability to stick with a practical and organised routine. They are good organisers and they tend to be popular, even inspiring."

Some of it's true, but some isn't...
  14. scorpio:amuse:
  15. Im a Libra....oct. 17th!