What's your opinion on FURLA?

1. i'm more of a gucci loving freak, but i got a furla bag as a birthday gift and i'm thinking about returning it.:s I'm 17 and the style is too old for me.
    The store policy is that i can exchange but not get my money back. :wtf:

Any recommendations????

I'm thinking about the
    YOLANDE BS26

2. Personally I feel Yolande is also a little old for your age...have you handled it yourself? It's quite a structured bag.

For more casual ones, I think a small Josee in suede may be pretty nice:
    Furla USA

A Veronique may be good too:
    Furla USA

3. Love Furla, but then again, I am 30, so you may have a few years. On the other hand, I think the Veronique is ADORABLE!! I love it in the suede or the green croc!

4. I love Furla too but I'm 40, so what do I know? I don't think it would be the bag for me @ 17.

Anne

5. I think the Farrah is a good bag.. I own one in the large version, but I saw a girl carrying the smaller version yesterday, and it was a very cute bag!

6. I like Furla and I'm in my twenties. Their bags are made with quality leather and a lot of the styles are very simple yet elegant. Great for everyday bags when you don't want to be screaming out what designer you're carrying!

Since you can only exchange - I'd recommend going in there and just trying on everything that catches your eye and I'm sure one of them will stand out!

7. Luna,
    may I please ask you what is the bag on your avatar? Very nice color!

8. It's the marc by marc jacobs totally turnlock tina in firebird red. ;)

9. I too am a Gucci gal. However, I have learned to appreciate other designers. I am 32 and was in desperate 'need' of a red bag. I purchased an LV Speedy 30 in red from the Epi line and returned it. I walked passed the Furla boutique and saw the Yolande in Red 'Croco.' I purchased it and have received lots of compliments - it's gorgeous. Even though you are young, it sounds like you appreciate classic, sophisticated bags - it may work for you...

10. Thank you, Luna!

11. I like the Lynette best. It has a touch of the Chloe Betty without being, in any way, a copy:

Furla USA

12. Well... I'm 18 and personnally, my favourite bag is the Marta Bt76... I'm just a sucker for big hobo bags so.... that one is like :love:

I think you should go for the one you like the most :yes:

13. I love one furla bag, but they only carry it in Europe.
    Check out the pic;)

furlaVitello.jpg
  14. I'm 22 and I have the Furla Carrie in white (without the studs on the bottom sides) and it's a perfect bag! You can throw everything in there and it looks great. I used to use it for college books too and I was able to lug everything around. And it's gorgerous leather, very understated luxe bag.

It looks like this but without the studs...
    Furla 'Carrie' Studded Shoulder Bag - Furla - Nordstrom.com

15. I have always loved Furla and wanted one -that being said, I am pretty much a "classic" kind of girl... I do love my "fun bags" but I believe Furla sells great every-day bags. Maybe I would keep it for when I'm a bit older or why not update it with a nice touch like a keychain, brooch or ribbon?