What's your opinion of the fur trend

janiehco

Nov 23, 2010
I've see a lot of designers are using fur in purses.

May celebrities wearing real fur coats.

fur all over the runways

A couple of my friends wear real fur and say they now wear fur in public and receive positive feedback.

thoughts?

I think the trend itself is "in" and looks pretty cool if you can carry it off. I love how it looks on others, but I don't have the courage to pull it off on myself. Although I go back and forth on buying something faux fur!

I think faux fur vs. real fur is your personal preference!

Honestly, I don't see a difference between using fur, exotic skins and leather. They both come from animals. Yes leather may come from a cow, exotic skin from ostrich and fur from some other exotic animal but they are all God-made creatures that humans are sacrificing for luxury goods.

I like fur. I think it's really chic and looks great when worn correctly.

Also this topic has been covered extensively - for more discussions try a search :smile: :flowers:

As long as it's faux then i love it. I love the long faux fur gilets that are "in" right now. Helena models this trend nicely. Also fur trim on boots and faux fur jackets are lush. I really don't like the look on handbags though or these horrid tails that people seem intent on dangling from their bags- TACKY!

Honestly, I don't see a difference between using fur, exotic skins and leather. They both come from animals. Yes leather may come from a cow, exotic skin from ostrich and fur from some other exotic animal but they are all God-made creatures that humans are sacrificing for luxury goods.

I like fur. I think it's really chic and looks great when worn correctly.

Also this topic has been covered extensively - for more discussions try a search :smile: :flowers:

Cant find the search

Can you or someone provide me with a link on this topic?

thank you:biggrin:

Don't like it at all. Real or faux. :nogood: Shearling lined jackets or boots look fine and are okay in my book. (LOL, do those items count?) :P Anyway, a :tdown: to the rest. If there's a coat that I like that has a fur-trimmed hood, I always check to see if the trim is removable. I'm just not a fan of fur. :yucky: