What's YOUR next LV??

FrankieP

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Seeing as much more time is surely spent thinking about your next purchase, rather than actually making it - unless you're Paris Hilton, or Athena Onassis! - let's share our thoughts!

I love planning a new purchase, thinking about what I want, researching what styles there are and searching (usually on ebay for me) for that perfect one.. I find the excitement anticipation of the purchase is almost better than actually getting it in the end! Well.. almost..! :graucho:

Come share what you're planning to buy next, and why..

My next purchases: :wlae:

* Damier Cles - to attach to my Damier Koala agenda as a coin purse
* Mono Speedy 35, vintage - 'cos I love BIG ol' bags!
* Mono Cerises Porte Monnaie - to attach to my Speedy 35 as a bag charm

I am thinking that I will probably start saving up for the epi ivoire Alma! I love the classic shape of the bag and it's not so white that I can't carry it all through the year. I LOVE white bags, I think they look so chic. Plus I am dreaming of all the ways I can dress it up!

Ohhhh.. Almassss.. I've loved those forever, and it's something that's come on and off my wishlist constantly. The only thing is that they look a bit tidy for me; having said that, I can see a very vintaged one finding it's way into my bag closet sometime in the future!

I guess I should have done a 'future' list, as well as an 'asap' list..!

My eventually purchases!:

* Mono Croissant GM - top of my 'eventually' list! The only reason it's not already on my 'next' list is the price.. :oh:
* Red Epi Soufflot - for that incredible shape!
* Green Epi Speedy 30 - love that green Epi colour
* Mono Papillon 30 - classic
* Large Bucket Bag - love the look of these vintage
* Mono Treville - ditto, I love the shape and they look awesome vintage

:girlsigh:

Ohh, Makeupmama, a mandarin soufflot..! :drool:

Seeing as much more time is surely spent thinking about your next purchase, rather than actually making it - unless you're Paris Hilton, or Athena Onassis! - let's share our thoughts!

I love planning a new purchase, thinking about what I want, researching what styles there are and searching (usually on ebay for me) for that perfect one.. I find the excitement anticipation of the purchase is almost better than actually getting it in the end! Well.. almost..! :graucho:

Come share what you're planning to buy next, and why..

My next purchases: :wlae:

* Damier Cles - to attach to my Damier Koala agenda as a coin purse ✓
* Mono Speedy 35, vintage - 'cos I love BIG ol' bags!
* Mono Cerises Porte Monnaie - to attach to my Speedy 35 as a bag charm

Well, I've already crossed one off my list - I ended up buying the Cles today after starting this thread! :tup:

I am suppsed to be on a ban and the only bag I am really allowed to get is the Damier Sophie and I am waitlisted for it.

However, I am lusting after the Koala in Amarante and am also waitlisted for the the Neverfull in Damier...oh, and I really, really want some Soupcon Sunnies.

I need to STOP though so I am going to go with Sophie as the last purchase of 2007!