What's your "miracle" product or treatment?

I'm gonna go old school on y'all...sunscreen, lots of water, a good night's sleep, laughter and great sex.

Nothing, literally nothing I can apply to my exterior can possibly ***** what is going on in my interior...with the exception of sunscreen.
Well said! For me, Love (including all its various expressions) is included in the laughter part. Without it, I cannot imagine that I would be laughing! :wlae:

Great advice, Pursegrrl! :tup:

As for skincare, I just try to keep things really simple... as few ingredients as possible, and nothing I can't identify. No chemicals with names 143 letters long!

Bourgese Age defying wrinkel defense serum (in my 30's)
All creams by Borugese
Loads of sunscreen by Nuetrogena
Its a 10 miracle leave in
Sebastian Restore shine conditioner

for now, until I think of others

Great advice, Pursegrrl! :tup:

As for skincare, I just try to keep things really simple... as few ingredients as possible, and nothing I can't identify. No chemicals with names 143 letters long!

...I'll share with everyone that I, like many of us, got really interested in fashion, makeup at a very young age. My Mom never had any fashion magazines in our house growing up but when I was at friends' houses I would devour them and any books their Moms or big sisters had lying around. There always were blurbs about how it's what's on the inside that counts, and to not be the girl with perfect hair and makeup who radiates nothing. That really hit home!

Also, remember the TLC lyrics (Unpretty) - ?

You can buy your hair if it won't grow
You can fix your nose if he says so
You can buy all the makeup that MAC can make
But if you can't look inside you
Find out who I am too
Be in the position to make me feel
So damn unpretty
I'll make you feel unpretty too

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel.
I use it every morning and night after washing my face.
I think I can give it credit for clearing up all my breakouts.