What's your "miracle" product or treatment?

Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I'm sort of lackadaisical about putting it on in the morning, but when I do my skin looks 100% better, no joke. It smells kind of nasty, though, that's the only downside!

I need to get some more of this stuff, I really loved it, it made my skin rosy. I agree about the nasty smell, which is why I put it on at bedtime and not in the morning where I was awake to smell my own face or have others smell it. haha

I CANNOT and WILL NOT live without the ProActiv sulfur mask and the Murad sulfur masks (both work the same). I also won't ever be able to live without Everyday Minerals makeup.

I wouldn't say this was my 'miracle' product...maybe the first one, but i've been using these for over a month now and am sold!!

First Oil Of Olay/Regenerist line...their daily reginerating syrum. This stuff makes my face feel like velvet...truly! My fav. skin product I've ever purchased.

As well, Oil of Olay/Regenerist line...their thermal skin polisher. I keep it in the shower and use it while my conditioner is on my hair. AFter washing it off, my face feels amazing. (It heats up)

Finally, Sally Hanson Shea Butter Rapid Finish nail color dryer. Dries nails quickly as is similar to spraying a bit of oil...rub it in to fingers/cuticles...wah lah. Great product!

I know it sounds crazy but I swear by it.
Neutrogena dry hand cream can be used on face lips or anywhere you feel dry.
It is a fantastic moisturizer I use it every night on my face and my face is so smooth.