What's your "miracle" product or treatment?

1. What product/treatment do you depend on to keep your skin looking fresh and flawless?

Mine would most likely be the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It makes my skin so smooth and soft and gets all those pesky blackheads to the surface so I can squeeze them out lol.
  2. ^ I can't find that in any of the stores by me, and I want to try it sooo bad! :sad:
  3. I looooooooove that stuff! I use it twice every week to keep my skin less oily
  4. gah! where do you find it at? I can't find it anywhere around me.
  5. MD Skincare self heating mask
  6. CVS Pharamacy, Walgreens, basically any drugstore.
    It's super cheap too. About $3 for a HUGE tube!
    I find that if I use it for about three or four nights consecutively then it does wonders for my skin!
  7. Lancôme`s pure focus exfoliator
  8. I just praised this product in a different thread.

All it is is kaolin mixed with something to make it go on smoothly, and some mint fragrance.

So if you live in a kaolin-rich area, you could just go outside and dig and make your own!

And those who just wouldn't feel right using a product that costs under $4 at the CVS can probably also find something that has the same ingredients but costs $80. :graucho:
  9. Shiseido Ultimate Oil Cleanser. Amazingly, this gets off every bit of makeup and oil from your face. It is great for oily complexions. My skin has never been clearer. My holy grail product is Frownies. They are the best think since sliced bread imo. Forget botox. Plus for about $3.00 a box, you can't go wrong.
  10. Vaseline for around my eyes and lips at night--I'm 38 and I've been doing this since I was a teenager and I don't have a line to be seen anywhere. A tip passed from my mother to me and my sis. It truly works--put it on lightly.

St. Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate. I've used very expensive exfoliators and I ALWAYS go back to this one. I've found that nothing works better.
  11. Philosophy's Hope in a Jar. I'm sort of lackadaisical about putting it on in the morning, but when I do my skin looks 100% better, no joke. It smells kind of nasty, though, that's the only downside!
  12. I also vote for the Mint Julep product. So affordable and it works and feels so good!!

13. my miracle cream is LA MER moisturizing creme - i have dry skin and it works wonders for me
  14. It's the sulfur in it that does the trick. If you can't find it, I'd recommend the sulfur mask from DDF. It works even better in my opinion, because it has a little more sulfur in it. You can get it from any Sephora store or sephora.com. Hope this helps! :smile:
  15. :huh:oh thanks for the info! I've been trying to find a way to get rid of blackheads for forever and I'll definitely have to get this!!