What's your limit?

haven't really thought about my limit item wise, though I don't see myself getting a trenino or luna just because I can't afford that (though tempting!) and I won't do the hoodies unless I have a promo code. I am getting the latte amore hoodie though because I am getting it for 66 bucks instead of 88, but otherwise I don't see myself doing tokidoki unless I see it in stores (if I am going to spend that much on clothes, I rather find it in store and not have to wait for it).

Right now I'm trying to be good with my buying... I'm selling all of the bags I have repeat prints in, so I can narrow my collection down to one bag per print...

hehe, I know! I feel bad that I deliberately broke the rule by purchasing a L'Amore Zucca, but I'm giving up my perfect L'Amore Bambino to make room for it in my collection ;) I feel silly for selling my only Inferno when I have two Paradisos, but I guess I feel justified because there is not much in Inferno that I really like (only the ipod girls and the vampire bunny bats) so hopefully I can still find it in a smaller style like a Bocce (which I have yet to get), Ciao, or Bambino.

I don't have a limit, which is probably bad. I've never paid over retail for anything though, so I guess that's my limit? I try not to order too much stuff online either because I hate paying for shipping. I have a limit for other brands - like I can't see myself buying a LV bag or a Chanel bag. I would rather use the money to buy 4 or 5 Tokis instead of just one LV.

a limit? what's that? :nuts:

hehe.... I don't have anything set in stone. but I haven't spent more than $200 for any bags yet... that might be my limit... but who knows? :graucho:

I feel like I'm close to my limit for the number of bags I have though... :yahoo:

limit? hmm... probably for something that i know i WONT use. a bag however, i know i will use, cause i love bags!!!!! but really.. i think it would have to be the jewelry or hats. its seems like something i can buy from claire's or something. i mean theyre cute. but i wouldnt wanna spend 40 bucks on it. ill spend less than 20, sure. i bought a hoodie.. and i know ill be wearing it. esp since fall is here.

but being atoki lover, i dont think you can actually put a limit on the self... its an indulgence, i tell ya! and theyre too cuteeeeeeeee to give up!

i've purchased a cucciolo, which is one of the most expensive bags.. retails $198 though i got it for $149ish. i don't think i would ever want a trenino, luna, scuola, nuvola, or corriere. i would want an avventura which is a bit higher than the cucciolo, but only if it were on sale ;)

hehe, I know! I feel bad that I deliberately broke the rule by purchasing a L'Amore Zucca, but I'm giving up my perfect L'Amore Bambino to make room for it in my collection ;) I feel silly for selling my only Inferno when I have two Paradisos, but I guess I feel justified because there is not much in Inferno that I really like (only the ipod girls and the vampire bunny bats) so hopefully I can still find it in a smaller style like a Bocce (which I have yet to get), Ciao, or Bambino.

Heehee, I call picking and choosing like that "strategizing"~ For instance... I had 3 inferno bags, and one small tan PG item. So I traded one inferno for a larger tan PG, and I will sell my small tan PG - and then sell of my remaining inferno (the bambinone) - so then my only bag will be the BV.

For my other bags, I'm seeing if I can trade with other people to get the prints that I still need. I actually need a lot :X I'm selling a lot, too, though... so it all works out :yes:

I really just need my $$!!

hehe.. the prints i still need for my personal collection are spiaggia (hoping for gioco or zucca), tan pg (gave up a bella and denaro a while back, regretting that now :sweatdrop:), & (now) inferno.. i kinda want a citta gioco but those are sooo expensive! i cannot pay over $200 (or 220, what one seller is asking, which i guess is reasonable because they're in canada & the bag is really beautiful) for one T.T

My limit is $125. Gotta love those sales. However if someone like dh wants to surprise me with one like he did my Paradiso Campeggio, he can pay whatever he wants to, lol. It's probably going to go up with Vacanze though.