What's your LEAST expensive loved bag?

1. Anyone with some bucks can have an expensive bag they are madly in love with but what about the other end of the price range? Is it possible to love a low priced bag?

2. My least expensive bag, which I love is my Carlos Falchi baby barrel bag. :love: I want couches made out of the Falchi leather - it is so nice.

If I am not using something (and it is not what I consider collectible) I donate it to charity; I don't pack-rat anything.

EDIT***SuzyZ - what about you, do you have a low-priced fave?

3. I'm finding some really hot bags that don't bankrupt me all the time - I love my Andrea Brueckner saddle ($298.00) I also have a new Francesco Biasia ($318.00) and of course everybody's favorite IF's "Audra" ($398.00) I'm really curious about others. - By the way, Falchi was a premier designer ahead of his time, his bags have always been a cut above. He did metallic years ago.

4. Probably my Monsac bags (many bought at various Nordstroms sales for less than $250) and my Francesco Biasia Nebbiolo bag.

5. i actually have a $14 bag from american eagle that i got in high school that i still like quite a lot. the strap is actually really beautiful leather and the body is tan corduroy. it's quite slouchy and it's held up well. i use it when i'm not sure my purse will be in a safe place, lol

6. My $39 sale gold metallic leather hobo w/ dark brown tassel zipper pull/trim from Bakers Shoes...The gold is perfect not too gawdy...very slouchy... fits and matches everything :smile:

7. A Gap bag which was 20$, it's shaped kind of like the baggy PM actually !

8. i bought a kenneth cole black leather bag in the same shape as the kate spade pia a couple of years ago and i loved it! wore it to death! it was only recently that i finally let it for consignment. it was about $100 i think.

9. flea markets are actually a pretty big thing here (i'm not sure if it's the same anywhere else). but, i bought a hand made purse there for about $20 that i love.

10. Bevelry Hills has flea markets?? wow I'd like to hit one of those - I'm headed out there on the 27th for a week - where do I go? I guess we are talking weekends only.

11. My Longchamp Le Pliage. Easy to wipe off and goes with everything. I purchased it online under 75.00.

12. I have tons of bags from that are less than 50 dollars that I've used and tossed around to death.

13. This $30 slouchy bohemian hobo I got while hunting down bargains at a Melrose boutique.

14. I love my Coach Scribble small tote- I got a great deal on it - $78 and I'm usually someone who doesn't like a lot of colors but I think the scribble design is so fun. I also like all the pockets inside and how the top zips closed.

15. a $12 tote for school :love: . it's big and i can throw it around and get it dirty if i want because it's machine washable