What's your latest music purchase?

1. Great new rock find? Cheesy romantic ballad? Hard core Rap- but you're a soccer mom? A whole new CD, or just a download for your Ipod? Come'on tell, tell!:jammin:

I (finally) just bought the Foo Fighters for "The Best of You";
    The Kooks "Naive" (my latest favorite);
    and I picked up a CD on vacation called Bossa n Marley- Bob Marley songs done in a Bossa Nova vibe
  2. Nothing edgy, just the Grey's Anatomy Vol 2. soundtrack. Playing it in my car CD player. Not technologically advanced enough yet for an ipod. :p
  3. The last time I bought cds was just after Christmas, but I got:

The Essential Journey
    FutureSex / LoveSounds
  4. beyonce! irreplaceable! now this is a great song!
  5. Cedric Gervais' Experiment album on iTunes.
  6. The Open Door by Evanescense (LOVE IT!), Disturbed and Tools newest CD's as well.
  7. Oh lordy..I have probably the most ancient mix of music ever. I have so many old songs from the 70's and 80's on my ipod..very few new ones. But my most recent purchases were:
    Life is a Highway- Rascal Flatts (I also have the old Tom Cochrane version)
    Streetcorner Symphony- Rob Thomas
    Bang Bang- Danger Danger
    A Matter of Trust- Billy Joel
    Out of Touch- Hall & Oates
  8. I think my last one was "Songs About Jane" by Maroon 5. After that I haven't bought any CDs for 4 years...(but I have lots of songs in my iPod...u know what I meant)
  9. Oops it's not the last music I bought...it's the latest music purchase...
    It's El Tango - Astor Piazzolla Remixed, I heard it from KarenKooper.com video on Youtube.
    I love it.
  10. Jet - Get Born
  11. We've been listening to the Kooks a lot here too! I love it. So fun.
  12. I purchased a song off of Itunes yesterday...The Fray, I'll look after you. Such a great sweet song, I love it.
  13. Most recently, I downloaded three albums by a Swedish band called Evergrey, a hard rock/metal band from Sweden. Their albums are all rock operas. I don't buy much music anymore, but I think these guys are really good. :jammin:
  14. This thread just made me realize that I haven't gone music shopping in months:shame: My last purchase was the Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Stadium Arcadium last summer. Hmmm...time to get some new stuff :graucho:
  15. Lily Allen's "Alright, Still"