What's your favorite Multicolore bag that can fit on your shoulder?

1. Hey ladies,

I've got my eye on the Multicolore speedy 30... but I know that Speedies are not practical for me because I really prefer a shoulder bag to one that has to be carried in my hand. SO I'm thinking about the Boulogne, Eliza, Lodge PM or Petite Noe instead... any votes or other ideas? :flowers:

2. My favorite is the noe, I think it's the perfect shoulder bag and so much fun in MC.

3. I love my Aurelia, I have the GM...but I love big bags.

I love how the sides expand to basically make it a tote.

4. I have the Lodge PM in black (see my avatar).....it is a great shoulder bag. It doesn't slip off because it has only one strap...whereas on my 2-strap bags I find that the one strap is always falling off.
    It is a smaller bag...I have no problem fitting in: compact zip wallet, chapstick, bulky cell phone, a pack of cigarettes, lighter, and a cles.

5. MMmmmm MC Petite Noe. I am lusting after that one now.

6. THe Aureilla black mm mc that is my bag:love: :heart: :love: ...I love this bag it is my favorite in my collection...I recommend this bag for everyday it is not too small and not to big...it is a medium size tote larger than my tulum pm & PH but, much smaller than my Lockit Horizontal...FABULOUS handbag:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. I love the black MC Petite Noe. My second choice would definitely be the Aureila MM.

8. Hmm... leaning toward the petite noe... :yes:

WHICH color will be an impossible question... I love both the black and white!

9. i think the petit noe in white is gorgeous. well, i also think mc looks better in white in general! i also really like the lodge pm mentioned above~ drool~

10. If you're thinking about the Noe, the white would be perfect :yes:

11. The Aurelia GM

12. Black or white is a hard choice...it is soooo much based on personal preference. I am a black MC lover!

13. i haven't got one yet. but I have seen someone using a MC petit noe

very very nice

i'm planning to get one too

14. I love black mc. I never liked it until I saw it in real life.

I think the noe looks great in either white or black. I love the mc petite noe!