What's your favorite MC?

mc speedy - it used to be the alma , then i sold my speedy and missed her soo much - the mc speedy is beautiful and has so much detail - def the crown and glory of my collection

right now it's the wapity, I don't have one but that would be one I would get. I thought about the alma, vachetta bottom. I thought about the speedy, don't like that leather hang tag thing that hangs off of it and not so into the front pocket either. I also don't like when the color repeats, like when a pink LV is above another pink LV in the line above it, does that make sense? I really would like to get an mc piece though, just don't know which would be for me bec. of my neurotic nature, lol. Even the wapity I flounder on bec. I would buy from elux so I wouldn't be picking it out and I love the green the best so would be heartbroken to see that green isn't on it. I would probably get one off ebay sooner so I can 'see' what I'm getting.

My MC Heart, I love it, from when I first got it, I didn't want to use it, then I decided, its meant to be used and enjoyed. I use it for receipts, little notes. Sometimes change. Mainly its a charm, I will put it my purses as well. Ohh I love my MC Heart :tender:And if I could ever buy a MC Keepall, I would!!! I love how the MC Black Keepall looks with the Gold. Beautiful!