What's your favorite MC?

1. Just out of curiosity, which one do you think is the classical and favorite one even after you had for a long time? :tup:

2. Speedy!!! nothing quite takes the place of an MC Speedy even with all the new styles that came out.

3. hmmm......

I love Trouville, then the Pochette, the the Wapity

4. Speedy! 2nd fave is Alma, 3rd pochette, 4th heart coin purse.

5. Speedy most def.

6. I have to say Audra since I just got her but will also give a HEY to Speedy and Trouville.

7. i can't pick between my black speedy or white trouville.

8. Keepall and Coeur

9. The MC speedy is my favorite. I bought the Alma over the speedy though, because I prefer structured bags and I liked the rivets on the bag.

10. MC keepall ~! but probably it is not very practical for travelling.. as it is quite heavy with the hardware :yes:

but still i am in love with it

11. Keepall, I think its absoutely perfect for traveling and not heavy @ all, its soooo flashy and I love the stares I get with my black one :smile:

12. White MC Speedy :nuts: Even though still on my wish list :crybaby:White MC Petit Noe comes second :p

13. I don't own any MC pieces anymore... but my fave WAS my MC Classic iPod Case. My soon to be fave MC piece will be the MC Widescreen iPod Case. :biggrin:

14. Right now I'm trying to decide which MC I want. I thought I wanted the Marilyn but now I'm thinking about speedy even though I've never been that into speedys. I guess I"ll have to see in person which I like better. So my answer is I am undecided!

15. I think I'm going to get speedy then. Now I just need to decide on the color. Black or white speedy.:p