Whats your favorite LV ad?

The Christina Ricci ones with the "Snow white" theme are probably my favourites. I also really like the pic of Uma with the Manhattan PM, which persuaded me I needed this bag.:lol:

Omg...I just looked at the Jennifer Lopez ads (I've never seen them before)....this proves that she sucks at acting. She only has one modeling facial pose during mostly all of the ads. One of them scared the freak out of me because it looked like she was trying to kill the Vuitton groomsmen (this just might be the photographer). I was also kinda very dissapointed that the ads and her pose seemed to be very "me" focused when the emphasis should be the bags and the actress/actor as a secondary thing that is supposed to help glamorize the bag.

Naomi Cambell's multicolore bag in the desert is very HOT!

There is one ad that I absolutely adore, and I have it hanging on my wall, but I don't remember what year its from. It shows a woman walking across train tracks in the snow, wearing bright red shoes, with a train approaching in the background. I think its uber artistic and beautiful!:nuts: (BUT I COULDN'T FIND A PICTURE OF IT ONLINE!!:hysteric: )