What's your favorite hair product?

Paul Mitchell Strength shampoo & conditioner.
It smells like roses.

OK I will have to look for that, I am a sucker for stuff that smells like roses, and I really dislike shampoo that smells like fruit or desserts, which most of them do. I have been using Suela y Canela which has absolutely no fragrance whatsoever, so I am ready for something that smells good!

I :heart: Paul Mitchell's "Skinny" shampoo and conditioner! I bought the HUGE bottles at Ulta -- they'll probably last at least a year.

The only other products I use on my hair are Oscar Blandi's Olio di Jasmine serum after blow-drying, and Proteine di Jasmine to pump-up "second day" hair.

i love paul mitchell products too. the only one i didnt LOVE was the super skinny shampoo, i dont really know exactly why. the conditioner and serum are excellent. i also love the stying foam when i wear my hair naturally wavy, and the smoothing iron when i wear it straight!
i LOVE how his products are cruelty free, and some donate a portion of proceeds to the environmet! GENIUS!
I dont know why i stray from that line, i always end up going back!

Cannot live without Schwarzkopf "osis +" shine spray. My hair isnt done until I spray a little on. Because I use a flattening iron, I think it gives a little life back to tortured hair!

tigi bedhead and tigi after party

For tigistas on a budget, Beyond the Zone has duplicated the formula of just about every tigi product made, and the price is about 20-30% of the cost of tigi.

I like BtZ's Strip Search shampoo, to alternate with my Suela y Canela, if like me, your hair is so oily that Citgo keeps calling about drilling rights, Strip Search will get it all out even better than dishwashing soap!