what's your favorite Downtown color?

i love ivory buffalo and silver...and couldnt decide it...
do u girls think silver will be out next year??? since silver has been popular from s/s this year...
and also do u girls think ivory is only for s/s??
need opinions plz!!!

Any pics of "GRAY PATENT"??? i'd really like to compare it to silver metallic...i'm going to get one of these....

thanks thanks thankssss

ysl009w-175884_t.jpg

I'm buying the red patent! but now I'm liking violet too!! Its a tough match but I think I'm sticking with the red I do really need that extra pop of color sometimes!
I think its really TDF!! could anyone please model your red patent? I'd love to see some eye candy ;)

I think many of us were not interested in the downtown the first time it came out...I've seen it on ALOT of celebs! but It never really shook me until I saw the red on a someone at the mall and I couldn't take my eyes off of it! It just simply was LOVE! I really think its such an original bag with its shape and small gold studs.
I've been a fan of a the blue balanciaga with the golden studs...I think its that pop of color with the gold that makes it attractive...you can see it on many other designs as well

Opps!!
excuse my babble...carry one :tup:

Can I ask why there are 3 different style #'s for this bag on bluefly.com - they are all same price.

Are the ones in NM now that are "stitched" newer than the ones on BF that are stamped?

On BF - there are 3 different Yves Saint Laurent black patent croc-print 'Downtown' large totes but they all look the same & price is all the same but style #'s are different. Thanks.